Thursday, July 3, 2008

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I figured out why I HATE - Clinton '08 , , ,

She (and He) are my ,,, drum roll please ...



EX-WIFE !



F
or further illuminating examples , Hill Rule = My Ex-Wife's Rules , and tho ( thank Father/Mother God ) T.A. and I are long-gone history and memory ... the despicable and desperate Clinton tactics of today forced the Nasty-X into mind & caused a shiver to run all creepy-crawly up my spine .

Hill Rule #1. Today , A = A , tomorrow , A = B , and I (or her opponent) better know which rule applies on which day . Or ELSE .

* * * *

Hill Rule #2. If she lies , stumbles or stretches the truth , it's miss-remembering and should be ignored and excused . If I lie , stumble or stretch truth , I'm a misogynist , I did it just because she's a Woman ; a victim , and I'm undeserving of respect or even further existence .

* * * *

Hill Rule #3. When she's being negative , it's only her speaking the Truth , and why am I afraid of the Truth ? If I say what is my Truth ; her doe-eyed hurt look is followed by her cry of : " YOU are Always So NEGATIVE ." , " YOU are being Un-FAIR." , or the Coupe-de-gra , , , "...THAT's Un-Called for , how DARE you ! " ...

* * * *

While Hill 'n Bill's words may be a bit revised (same script , different page) , the fetid feelings I get from them are too close to past Nightmares & Regrets to have to go through ANOTHER Bushit/Clinton administration .

* * * *

I posit that She 'n He Clinton are a similar repulsive reminder for millions of long-divorced American men .

* * * *

PLEASE...Hill&Bill , , , just GO AWAY, b4 you DESTROY the Democratic Party like a vindictive EX kills the Union !

========================================

Thursday, April 17, 2008

when democracy slowly dies . . .




The unofficial Fourth Branch of of our US government , the news media , has an agenda . Their agenda is (imho) to "...dumb down and confuse the American voter..."

The bottom-line result of this is that "they" are a Fifth Column set out 2 destroy American democracy for the sake of multi-national corporations that own ALL major US MEDIA !

. . . and the ONLY reason is (cue fetid drum roll please), , ,

PROFITS !

ya know , Mana from un-Holy Hell , IF ... you will .

may "they" burn 4 eternity . . .


(photo: my reaction to Dem-debate 4-16-08)

No comments: